,

Friday, April 16, 2004

ok...it's 9:13 and I'm supposed to be working on my teaching for Sunday...but it's amazing how distracted I can get in such a short time. What started as a leisurely cruise through some online commentaries, ended with a strange and curious detour through a maze of Christian and emergent church community blogs.

That's how I ended up writing this particular bit of information...I started my own blog.

It will be interesting to see how well I keep up with it. I have a tendency at times to get fired up and bubbling with creative expression at the beginning of a thing, only to find I've gotten too interested in the next thing to come along to keep up with whatever I started.

Maybe I won't tell anyone about this thing until I've had a chance to fail in it privately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home