,

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Trying to think of what to write...

Well, I have to say that I've been at a loss as to what to write next. Without the Wanderer tale gushing out of me, I'm kinda' out of sorts. I miss him, which clearly indicates that I need therapy.

I had some great news yesterday! The magazine that I do the comic strip for (Group) contacted me and the art director asked me to do an illustration for the feature article. Man, did that get me stoked! Every time something like this comes along, it reminds me that deep down, this is what I want to do. I've been praying about it a lot lately. I miss the old days when I did my commercial art and ECF wasn't burdened down with providing for me. So I'm asking for those days to return. Not that I would quit being a pastor at ECF...not remotely. I love that...I love being part of this community. But I'd like to be a pastor that doesn't have money attached to the whole thing.
So...I'm trusting God will help me out with this.

You never know. We are in a great transitional time right now. Change is in the air...I can feel it. It's so much fun, waiting to see what's next.

Well...anyway.

I have a full page cartoon and a full page color illustration due in two weeks...and I don't have a clue what to do for them. What a FUN job that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home