,

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Some Stuff of Late

This is a drawing I did for Bill Dahl who has the Porpoise Diving Life website. He's a really nice guy to talk to on the phone...and he sure has been saying nice things about my art...and even my book.
I also had a nice surprise today when I found that Dean Rankine (a guy whose work in word and art is so moving to me...I love it!) had posted a link to Rabbi Encounters at the Christian Comics forum. Here's a link to what was posted. One post compared my art to Will Eisner's. What a compliment! I need to stick my head in the dryer to shrink it back down!

I hope to have an update done soon for Rabbi Encounters...but with Patty C. in the hospital, a pastor's conference looming and a final for my Group comic due by the 22nd....I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. By the by...please pray for Patty C's healing...and pray it comes SOON!

2 Comments:

  • LOVE your gifts Rob!!!!

    Thanks again!

    Bill Dahl
    http://www.theporpoisedivinglife.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

  • I know how much you love doing comics and I'm so glad that other people are appreciating them as much as I do. I know I might be bias, but they really are wonderful. You're the most talented dad I know! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home