,

Saturday, April 17, 2004

So it's 10:25 the next morning...and I really should be working on the multi-media for my teaching. I have come to this blog and written several things that I've subsequently brushed aside. I don't know what to write here. If I start to think about writing, it seems like I get sort of artsy fartsy, and the writing doesn't sound like me.
But if I start to just ramble on...well...it bores me.
What am I doing here?
Maybe I should start by stating who I am.

I am a husband.
I am a father.
I am an artist.
I am a surfer.
I am a pastor.

And yet, is that who I am? As I look at that list, I realize the truly spiritual person would have put "I am a Christian" at the top of the list.
But I guess I see that differently. I couldn't lump that in with those other things, because my relationship with Christ is the overall heading. The other aspects wouldn't even be there outside of Him.

I really don't even know what to write.
I can see I'll have to work on this.

But some other time....right now I have multi-media stuff to work on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home