,

Monday, March 05, 2007

Back From Sabbatical-land

Ever since Google took over Blogger in it's conquest of the entire world...logging onto Blogger has become a very difficult challenge for me. I can never seem to remember my gmail account's name...and the password has become case sensetive, and I'm always getting booted.



I feel like an idiot even complaining about it though. Some people had nothing to eat tonight...but I had to try several times to log into my blogging account. *sigh* The things we Americans complain about.



Anyway...I've put up several pages of Rabbi Encounters, and have finally brought chapter 4 to a close. Whew. I'm really excited about starting chapter 5....WOOO HOOO! It's something I've seen in my head for years and years...and it suddenly dawned on me that I could do a Rabbi Encounter strip about it! Fun, fun!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home