,

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Off to the land of Blarney


Well, this morning, Scott M., Riley, Kirby K. and I are jumping on a plane and heading out to Ireland. We'll arrive in Dublin @1 am our time, which is 7am their time. Yeesh.

I won't lie, I'm not a good traveler. I'm already homesick, and I'm still home waiting for the guys to pick me up. I know this will be a great trip and I'm really appreciative that they are taking me with them, so now I just have to convince my stomach of that.

I'll keep my eyes open for what the Lord can show me on this trip (besides the obvious, longing for home analogy...c'mon.). I was hoping I'd find some Oozers who hailed from Ireland...but my inquiry along those lines yielded no results. In fact...my search for anything Irish and emergent brought very little information my way. Maybe I should consider being a missionary to Ireland.


Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho heh heh heh ha ha ha.
Heh. *sniff* Heh.

That was rich.

Anyway...pray for us if you happen to read this. My plans are to upload a few vids to youtube whilst there...but you know how that goes, the best laid plans, ect.

So...explaining stuff, webcomic, stuff along those lines will be on hiatus for the next ten days.

Sees ya' (which sounds like "seizure" when said correctly)

Rob

2 Comments:

  • I hope you're having fun, I can't wait until you get home!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

  • I want pictures posted!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home