,

Friday, April 07, 2006

Web Presence Update

I've just recently realized (read: Robbie just rolled her eyes and told me) that I have several different web-oriented projects going, and I need a place to park the links to them.
Hence,robwoodrum.com has been launched.
There are links from there to my online comic strip "Rabbi Encounters", as well as a link to this blog....
oh yeah...and there's a link to the book "The Wanderer for Wonderwhat". I self-published it through Lulu (I should say Robbie self-published it). It's the same story that appeared here on my blog, but now it's concise and has illustrations that accompany it. It also has the Didache paraphrase that appeared here as well.

Anyway...that's just an update. Back to work for me.

6 Comments:

  • very nice website! and, i saw that post on the forum board about your new book - going there now to order it! ;) WOO-HOO!!

    By Blogger Darla, at 11:37 AM  

  • Nice site!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 PM  

  • Ok, so at a funeral, the person/eulogy speaker says that the deceased has already died and gone to heaven and that the person is in a better place (a.k.a. heaven). But in the bible it says that on Judgement Day (the apocolipse) that the dead will rise along with all of the others on earth to be judged. I don't understand this. Do we go to our destination when we die, on judgement day, or what. What are your views as a leader in the christian community? Are there any verses that answer my question or that go along with it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM  

  • Hey ... were all waiting for the third installment of Roberto Explainos Stuffo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

  • yes.... waiting.....

    By Blogger Darla, at 5:25 AM  

  • Ok Mr. Preacher man, Riddle me this... what does a normal day in the life of Rob look like? I mean you must have star trek transporter to be able to everything you do in only 24 hours of a day. Maybe it's magic, or maybe there is really more than one Rob Woodrum?! Things that we all think about, but have not the guts to ask in person. So spill the beans, where's the magic carpet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home