,

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Holy Cow! Oct 18th was the last time I wrote something here. Where'd November go? How did we get this close to Christmas?

Speaking of Christmas...I'm living in a new house (new to me that is), and this is our first Christmas there. This year, Robbie came out and helped the Jelly Bean and I put up our lights. I was a little melancholy about things, because we have guttering at this house, and we used plastic clips to put the lights up on, instead of my old trusty staple gun. No more adventures in electrical fires. No more 110 current running through my veins as I touch a staple that goes through the wire.

We only went to the store once during this event, which I think is a record for us. It was still a lot of fun, and there was still a lot of laughter. But as I looked at my 16 year old daughter, and tried to associate her with that little bean of years before...I don't know...things were different somehow. It's all good...just different.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home