,

Monday, August 14, 2006

Nothing happens like I want it to

So...I had these great plans for cutting up my Ireland trip into instalments and Youtubing them weekly for your enjoyment....but then my camera quits working, so I can't capture the stupid footage. Feh.

Group magazine is going to start running a bio of me, including a picture, on the page I do my strip. That's pretty exciting...to me at least.

I was looking at another artist's blog-site, and he is posting a drawing a day...and I think I may do that too, in a blatant act of idea theft. But it's a good exercise really...and I need to exercise, because I'm overweight. heh.

Ok....so here's my drawing for today! Daniel was looking over my shoulder and I asked what I should draw...and he said "a funny bananna." He also instructed me that funny banannas do not have noses....ever. They also have arms only...that makes them funny.

3 Comments:

  • Oh no, that means that they'll find out that your a pastor, and not a youth pastor. Then all chaos will break loose. I'm looking forward to it.

    P.S. While I like the idea of you posting a drawing everyday I think you should set such lofty goals. I mean....it's not that I don't think that you'll go through with it...it's just that we all know that you'll get into something else and forget your daily drawing. I love you lots!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM  

  • the drawing a day thing is somthing i'm meaning to do also..maybe a rushed sketch a day..that seems easier..

    By Blogger ArtistXero, at 7:30 PM  

  • I think I am going to do something new and magical .... it's called "Thinking of a drawing a day" ... oh sweet, this is totally going to catch on!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home