,

Saturday, April 14, 2007

THIS IS SPARTA!!

What a fun "art month" it's been. Above is a detail from the latest "It's definitely a calling" comic strip I do for Group Magazine. That was the most fun I've had doing a strip since the Hobbit parody several years ago.

Also...I uploaded a new page to Rabbi Encounters tonight (page 45....on my way to the magic 100 baby!). Chapter five is by far the most fun I've had drawing/writing something in....well....in a loooooong time. Diggin' it! God is so good to me, letting me have such a wonderful life.

Oh yeah...and I have a ComicSpace page now! I'm beginning to be like Dustin...web pages everywhere! (By the way...he's got a great photo uploaded right now...looking for an appropriate caption!)

3 Comments:

  • Gah! You haven't put a link to the new comic! Why are you hiding it from us?!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:07 PM  

  • it hasn't been published by Group yet...etiquette demands it remain hidden until then.

    By Blogger rob, at 7:25 AM  

  • Oh, dash etiquette!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home