,

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aiming lower

Ok....so my daughter thinks that a drawing a day is over-reaching on my part, because I rarely follow through with those kinds of things. She's right. I quit. But I still have a drawing (or rather a cartoon) that I did yesterday in response to a thread on The Ooze that links to an article on Billy Graham. He's mellowed a lot in old age, and has questioned some things lately that has made him the target of at least one blogger who calls himself an "anti-cult discernment ministry".....and that description got me thinking...

2 Comments:

  • Woah! I don't want that thing pointing my way either. I miss the banana quite frankly. =o) Seriously though doesn't the Bible say something like "let us not grow weary of doing good..." and that we'll be recognised for our love? I know that we do need to be discerning about cults but someone actually connected cults with Billy Graham? C'est la vie (I think that how you spell it). In any case, thanks for the commentary/cartoon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 PM  

  • What!? You're giving up already? I expected more from you old man. I thought for sure it would last at least a week. Oh well, it's my fault for discouraging instead of encouraging. I love the comic, it makes me laugh everytime. I'll see you tonight!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home