,

Friday, August 18, 2006

No Flesh Shall Survive

So I was thinking about some video game that was released in the 90's about a king who looked like Rasputin, who returned to his homeland and overthrew the usurpers who took his throne...and I was thinking about how much that parallelled the Christ story, at least the eschatological parts of it...and I was thinking about the tag-line for the game's ads which said "No Flesh Shall Survive"....and how that's really what the spiritual war is all about right now, the death to self, the eradication of "flesh's" control.....
and I sketched this in Photo shop, (with a little help from Poser):


....and I think it would make a great album cover for a Hardcore band.

1 Comments:

  • this makes me want to grab an axe (guitar) and smash it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home