,

Friday, September 29, 2006

Rabbi Encounters

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just put up a new page to chapter three of Rabbi Encounters . Rabbi Encounters is a project I have so much passion for...I just wish I had more time for producing it. I love taking the stories of Jesus and re-thinking them into a modern context...it's a lot like what I do when I teach. Somehow...seeing the woman at the well as a "goth" chick...and the well as a Laundromat...I don't know...for me, it's breathing new life into the story itself. Not that God's word needs new life...that's not what I mean....maybe I mean breathing new life into me as I see this from a new perspective.
It's fun trying to imagine how an encounter with the Rabbi Christ went down.

2 Comments:

  • I love it!

    P.S. I like the new profile pic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

  • I really like the way you take the accounts of Jesus life and put them in today's context. Those encounters are fun to think about

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home