,

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Zombie Island

Ok....so I haven't posted in a while. Things were a bit emotional last week, having dropped the Jelly Bean off in Jacksonville. We've been talking every day on the phone, and that helps...and Robbie and I seem to be doing fine with the house to ourselves...especially since the other two kids have been hanging with us regularly. It's a good, smooth transition.

There's this group of Christian comic artists who are going to put together an anthology of comic work called "Parable" , and I'm planning on submitting a project of my own. I was going to do another chapter for "Rabbi Encounters"....but upon further thought, I came up with another idea. It's going to be called "I Was Born on Zombie Island"...and will be a pretty straightforward allegory.

Here's a sketch I did in Photoshop of the main character (click on it to see a larger version):

1 Comments:

  • Hey! I have a child called "Jelly Bean" too. How funny. I really want to read Zombie Island...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home